The Municipal Sports Institute (IME) starts a new edition of BarriDiades on Saturday in the Plaza del Obispo Planas. These fun days will take place every Saturday from 10.30 to 13.30 hours in different districts of Palma, until the month of December. They are free activities and are aimed at all children and young people from 3 years.
The conference will have a wide range of activities, such as basketball, volleyball, tennis, hockey, badminton, football, psychomotor circuit, athletics, futvoley, slackline, petanque, chess, pedal cars, and other adapted sports such as goalball, volleyball and bowling. There will also be a bicycle education circuit for children in which the Local Police participates. All participants will receive a sports diploma and a card with healthy activities and advice.
The main objectives of the BarriDiades project are to turn our city into a sports table, to promote values such as sportsmanship, tolerance, integration, education and healthy habits, dynamizing neighborhoods and bringing physical activity closer to children and young people. entertaining and fun.
This new edition will have thirteen days during the quarter:
- October 7 St. George Square of the Bishop Planas
- October 14 The Indioteria Plaza de Miquel Riera and Perelló
- October 21 Son Costa Fertilizer Park
- October 28 Son Cladera Plaza de las Calas de Mallorca
- November 4 Can Capes Nelson Mandela Park
- November 11 Son Ferriol Street of San Juan de la Cruz
- November 18 The Sindicato Plaza de Raimundo Clar
- November 25 Son Forteza Norte Street of Santa Maria Josepa
- December 2 The Rafal Vell Plaza by José María Llompart
- December 9 New Levant Park by Kristian Krekovic
- December 16 Virgen de Lluc Sports tracks
- December 23 The Arenal Children’s Park
- December 30 Santiago Plaza de Can Cavalleria