SATURDAY MAY 13
FIRA WINE DAYS. WINE AND GASTRONOMY
18:00 h Meeting at Plaza Bernat (Santa Eugenia) and walking through the streets of the village until Plaça des Puget accompanied by local street band.
18:30-23:00h FAIR WINE DAYS MALLORCA – DO BINISSALEM 2017
Tasting of the wines of the D.O. Binissalem wineries and gastronomy with local restaurateurs and quality products.
Purchase of wineglass with 3 tastings (5 cl): 5€. (1€/glass in aid of the Association “Amics de la Infància”). Additional glass of wine (12 cl): 2€.
Local gastronomy (Bar Can Prim, Can Topa, Tiberi Finca Can Puceta, Bar Poliesportiu S’Estació, Ca na Cantona and IL Ponte cucina mediterranea of Santa Eugènia and Sa Cuina de n’Aina of Sencelles). Tapas 3€.
Parking available at the entrance of Santa Eugenia (see map).
Plaça des Puget, Santa Eugènia
TORRADA AT VINYA TAUJANA-EXCURSION TO SANTA EUGENIA
10:00-15:00 h 12€/pax. By appointment 971144494. Maximum of 40 persons (in order of inscription).
Excursion to the places of interest of Santa Eugenia: monuments, architecture, history of the vineyard and of the wine of the region. Visit to antiques vaults (‘cellers’). ‘Barbecue’ (‘Torrada’) and tasting of all our wines.
SUNDAY MAY 14
WINE AND CHOCOLATE PAIRINGS AT BODEGAS BINIAGUAL
By appointment: 650978431 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6 pax minimum. Artisan chocolates elaborated with best quality belgian chocolate and extra virgin olive oil. The wine tasting will take place on the veranda in the middle of the vinyards or on the veranda of the house nº 15 of the village.
- MEMÒRIES BLANC 16 / Chocolate praline with miso and green oil
- MEMÒRIES ROSAT 16 / Creamy praline with gold dust
- MANTONEGRO14 / White chocolate Margarita with tequila
- MEMÒRIES NEGRE 12 / Chocolate with curry
- VERÁN 11 / Crunchy chocolate with hazelnuts dressed with green picual oil
- GRAN VERÁN 14 / Dark chocolate bomb filled with a cream of blue cheese and arbequina oil of Biniagual.
- DOLÇE 16 / Dark chocolate truffle with picual oil
And this is just the beginning. There are some great activities al through the following week 13th to 21st May so make sure you check them out!